- Thousands of ex-ski instructors have left the profession because they couldn’t make a decent living.
- The ski industry and resorts have driven many qualified instructors out of the business due to consistent reductions in pay and benefits.
- As profit became more important than quality, ski schools hire less and less experienced and talented instructors.
- There are some excellent instructors at the resorts, and there are also many non certified instructors.
- Screenshot taken 23OCT15.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl