✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Join our small group experience and enjoy the pristine Tahoe wilderness (snowshoe photo gallery). It’s an amazing way to add variety to a ski or snowboard vacation, featuring avalanche-safe family friendly high alpine terrain.
CURRENT SNOW CONDITIONS:
Great snow, let’s go! >> 3 FEET DEEP <<
- Our snowshoe operating area (8500 feet above sea level)
- Lake level snow pack is always significantly less (6200 feet above sea level)
- If you snowshoe just once in your life, you couldn’t pick a better experience or view!
- Perfect for first timers and athletic children age ten and up.
- 1-3 miles at a slow pace
- 2.5 hour guided tour includes spectacular mountain top views above and across Lake Tahoe
- Pristine wilderness high alpine environment (8500-9500 ft; above Lake Tahoe, lake elevation 6224)
- Abundant bird life with tremendous photo opportunities for nature lovers
- Includes snowshoes, incredible lake view photos, and bird seed for the feathered residents
Pick Your Snowshoe Tour Type:
- Daytime Snowshoe Tours: Wildlife, Fun and Photography
- Galaxy Gazing Night Snowshoe Tours: Guided Star, Constellation and Satellite Observations
- Full Moon Snowshoe Tours: Enchanting Mountaintop Moonlit Snowshoe Experience
Guided Snowshoe Tahoe Tours:
✔ High alpine lake view Snowshoe Tahoe Tours >from< 65 per person, minimum two participants (reserve early!)
- Tour for one person is available (single supplement doubles the quoted price)
- Includes: snowshoes, guide, high alpine pictures and birdseed for wildlife
Lake Tahoe’s independent, affordable family instructor mountain guides. Safely building beginner to advanced skills for skiing, boarding, snowshoeing and alpine sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl | Tahoe Best Snowshoe Tour