✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Propowderguides delivers private lessons and instructor continuity for multiple days and resorts at significantly less than a half or full day private lesson at the Northstar, Heavenly and Squaw-Alpine Ski Schools. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Private Ski Lessons around Lake Tahoe.
Join our small group experience and enjoy the pristine Tahoe wilderness (snowshoe photo gallery). It’s an amazing way to add variety to a ski or snowboard vacation, featuring avalanche-safe family friendly high alpine terrain.
- If you snowshoe just once in your life, you couldn’t pick a better experience or view!
- Perfect for first timers and athletic children age seven and up.
- 1-3 miles at a slow pace
- 2.5 hour guided tour includes spectacular mountain top views above and across Lake Tahoe
- Pristine wilderness high alpine environment (8500-9500 ft; above Lake Tahoe, lake elevation 6224)
- Abundant bird life with tremendous photo opportunities for nature lovers
- Includes snowshoes, incredible lake view photos, and bird seed for the feathered residents
Guided Snowshoe Tahoe Tours:
✔ High alpine lake view Snowshoe Tahoe Tours >from< 55 per person, minimum two participants (reserve early!)
- Tour for one person is available (single supplement adds 75)
- Includes: snowshoes, guide, high alpine pictures and birdseed for wildlife
Lake Tahoe’s independent, affordable family instructor mountain guides. Safely building beginner to advanced skills for skiing, boarding, snowshoeing and alpine sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl | Tahoe Best Snowshoe Tour