✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Propowderguides delivers private lessons and instructor continuity for multiple days and resorts at significantly less than a half or full day private lesson at the Northstar, Heavenly and Squaw-Alpine Ski Schools. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Private Ski Lessons around Lake Tahoe.
Step up your downhill:
- Execute proper form and technique in all types of turns, terrain and snow conditions
- Enjoy dynamic and clean long radius turns
- Turn with confidence in powder and crud
- Execute high energy short turns
- Master control on ice
- Conquer the steeps
- Crush the bumps
Value Added Benefits Include:
- Best Reviewed Instructor/Coaches/Guides
- Accelerated Curriculum with Concise Step by Step Instruction
- 100% Positive Reinforcement (we never yell at our students)
- Instructor Continuity: Keep the same instructor during multiple days, visiting multiple Tahoe ski resorts
- Pro Photo & Action Video: Watch yourself to better understand your instructors guidance
- Children or Teen Chaperone: Safety for the times when you can’t be there
- Significant Savings #Better4Less
- Discount Tahoe Ski Lift Tickets
- Reserve online
- Early reservation suggested
- 1 hour extensions may be available after 3 hour minimum is met
- Price subject to change
- Cost of instructor lift ticket will be added to your invoice based on resort
“Personalised Lessons” • We hadn’t skied for around 9 years so felt a few private lessons would help clear the cobwebs and prevent further bad habits from developing. Made contact with pro powder guides a few weeks ahead of our holiday, replies were very prompt, but for peace of mind I wanted to speak to someone to make sure my plans were realistic. David put my mind at ease and I scheduled 3 lessons over a 12 day period. These dates were able to be changed when we arrived in Heavenly after weather predictions weren’t favourable and our daughter got injured by an out of control snowboarder a day before our third lesson. David was very accommodating and flexible in meeting at different ski areas and changing dates. It also enabled us for our third lesson to have a powder day and learn off piste skiing, a great experience in April. David made the technique easy with 5 steps. Our skiing technique definitely improved over the two weeks. He pushed us and allowed us to do runs we wouldn’t have known about if he wasn’t with us. The videos and photos which were sent through very promptly after each lesson allowed us to analysis our technique plus have some great unique holiday photos. David also allowed 2 of the children to come along on the second lesson despite being boarders, although he couldn’t teach them it allowed us to explore the mountain as a family. Look forward in meeting up again next year, perhaps Kirkwood or Squaw.
Affordable & Independent All Tahoe Resort Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Lake Tahoe’s independent, affordable family instructor mountain guides. Safely building beginner to advanced skills for skiing, boarding, snowshoeing and alpine sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl | Backcountry | Sugar Bowl