✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Propowderguides intends to help provide a safe and drug-free environment for our clients and our employees. With this goal in mind and because of the serious drug abuse problem in today’s workplace, we have established the following policy.
Propowderguides Explicitly Prohibits:
- The presence of any detectable amount of prohibited substances in our employee’s system
- “Prohibited substances” include marijuana, hashish, illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription drugs not taken in accordance with a prescription given to the employee
- Using, possessing, buying, selling, manufacturing or dispensing an illegal drug (to include possession of drug paraphernalia)
- Working with clients under the influence of marijuana, hashish, illegal drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs not taken in accordance with a prescription given to the client
“Personalised Lessons” • We hadn’t skied for around 9 years so felt a few private lessons would help clear the cobwebs and prevent further bad habits from developing. Made contact with pro powder guides a few weeks ahead of our holiday, replies were very prompt, but for peace of mind I wanted to speak to someone to make sure my plans were realistic. David put my mind at ease and I scheduled 3 lessons over a 12 day period. These dates were able to be changed when we arrived in Heavenly after weather predictions weren’t favourable and our daughter got injured by an out of control snowboarder a day before our third lesson. David was very accommodating and flexible in meeting at different ski areas and changing dates. It also enabled us for our third lesson to have a powder day and learn off piste skiing, a great experience in April. David made the technique easy with 5 steps. Our skiing technique definitely improved over the two weeks. He pushed us and allowed us to do runs we wouldn’t have known about if he wasn’t with us. The videos and photos which were sent through very promptly after each lesson allowed us to analysis our technique plus have some great unique holiday photos. David also allowed 2 of the children to come along on the second lesson despite being boarders, although he couldn’t teach them it allowed us to explore the mountain as a family. Look forward in meeting up again next year, perhaps Kirkwood or Squaw.
Affordable & Independent All Tahoe Resort Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Lake Tahoe’s independent, affordable family instructor mountain guides. Safely building beginner to advanced skills for skiing, boarding, snowshoeing and alpine sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl | Backcountry | Sugar Bowl