✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Propowderguides delivers private lessons and instructor continuity for multiple days and resorts at significantly less than a half or full day private lesson at the Northstar, Heavenly and Squaw-Alpine Ski Schools. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Private Ski Lessons around Lake Tahoe.
How much is an appropriate tip?
- At your discretion, tips are customarily 20%.
- ProPowderGuides delivers a full 6 hours vs. resort ski schools 5.5 hours (they mandate a 30 minute break for lunch)
- Our guides enjoy being invited to lunch, but we also understand if you’d like to dine alone.
Value Added Benefits Include:
- Best Reviewed Instructor/Coaches/Guides
- Accelerated Curriculum with Concise Step by Step Instruction
- 100% Positive Reinforcement (we never yell at our students)
- Instructor Continuity: Keep the same instructor during multiple days, visiting multiple Tahoe ski resorts
- Pro Photo & Action Video: Watch yourself to better understand your instructors guidance
- Children or Teen Chaperone: Safety for the times when you can’t be there
- Significant Savings #Better4Less
- Discount Tahoe Ski Lift Tickets
Lake Tahoe’s independent, affordable family instructor mountain guides. Safely building beginner to advanced skills for skiing, boarding, snowshoeing and alpine sightseeing.
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl