Best Ski & Ride Private Lessons Lake Tahoe
✔ Schedule Me (reserve early!)
- SEE IT: Our Amazing Experience in Pictures
- Read all our 5 Star Client Reviews
- Why are we #Better4 Less?
Propowderguides delivers private lessons and instructor continuity for multiple days and resorts at significantly less than a half or full day private lesson at the Northstar, Heavenly and Squaw-Alpine Ski Schools. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Private Ski Lessons around Lake Tahoe.
- Our mountain guides consider your fitness, ability and goals into their mountain touring recommendations
We build your ski, snowboard and snowshoeing confidence
- Our mountain guides have spent many winters exploring the best terrain available
We customize your experiences at the best mountain resorts in Lake Tahoe
- Our mountain guides evaluate the current snow condition for you
We know the best powder, corduroy, moguls, steeps and glades
- Our mountain guides can assist you to capture your best action
We are expert in photography and videography
- Instructor continuity
Same instructor every day regardless of resort. Relationships build skills faster!
- Safety for children and teens
Our vetted and trained instructors keep you kids safe if you can’t join them.
Value Added Benefits Include:
- Instructor Continuity: Keep the same instructor during multiple days, visiting multiple Tahoe ski resorts
- Pro Photo & Action Video: Watch yourself to better understand your instructors guidance
- Children or Teen Chaperone: Safety for the times when you can’t be there
- Significant Savings
- Discount Tahoe Ski Lift Tickets
Lake Tahoe | Northstar | Squaw Valley | Heavenly | Kirkwood | Alpine Meadows | Mt. Rose | Homewood | Diamond Peak | Tahoe Backcountry | Sugar Bowl